• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New '08 Apex LTX GT Value???

For 07's we paid 7000 for an ER and 7500 for a GT in March. Now the same dealer has them @ $500 higher cuz fall is here.

No rebates currently so I'm thinking $9500 or lower would be a good deal. I know a dealer that bought 6ea 2008 Apex LTXGTs in March & all sold now. I belive he paid about $6500 per sled at least that is what he told me & wanted to sell for mid 9s in Fall. I told him I could hook him up with buyers in March & he declined said Fall would be stronger market but sold all 2008 Apex LTXGTs during summer. I think he paniced with high summer gas prices & took the money instead of waiting for Fall. 2009s coming in now so 2008s should be moved if possible. Still no Fall 2009 promos from any OEM.

It had 3 skis, 2 motors and the track was off a sherman tank. I t was quite noisy though so they scrapped it and brought out the 50th. they spent so much money on the research that the only thing they could do for th 59th was bend some old rails on leftover 144" rails and weld them to a Nytro and proclaim "TA-DA" :jump:

Yamadog said:
It had 3 skis, 2 motors and the track was off a sherman tank. I t was quite noisy though so they scrapped it and brought out the 50th. they spent so much money on the research that the only thing they could do for th 59th was bend some old rails on leftover 144" rails and weld them to a Nytro and proclaim "TA-DA" :jump:

Darn :o| I would have taken 2 of those with a matching trailer!!! :bling

It was a promo like the phaser 2 sleds a low boy trailer and a duece and half to pull it for $ 249 a month for 3 yrs with a $300,000 balloon on the back end.

Yamadog said:
It was a promo like the phaser 2 sleds a low boy trailer and a duece and half to pull it for $ 249 a month for 3 yrs with a $300,000 balloon on the back end.

What a sweet deal!!!

wow I better stop drinking and typing next thing I will say I am 26 and have a 30" waiste line. Actually I think Yamaha starting thinking about sleds 50 yrs ago. :jump:

Back