• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New '22 gets POWER STEERING!

ROCKERDAN

OCD Sledhead
Country
Other
Snowmobile
'18 RTX 50th "Winder"
Here ya go boys.!

Dan
IMG_9475.jpeg

I think its an SRX. Blue, and can see the turbo hose, and has lower front end.

Finally looks like ALL blue too, spindles, upper/lower arms ect.

Wonder what price will be now with Power steering? Yikes!

Will be cool to run some big carbides and still have easy steering.

Dan

I think its an SRX. Blue, and can see the turbo hose, and has lower front end.

Finally looks like ALL blue too, spindles, upper/lower arms ect.

Wonder what price will be now with Power steering? Yikes!

Will be cool to run some big carbides and still have easy steering.

Dan

You can see on the hood it has LTX marked on that sled. I think that is an LTX sidewinder he showed.

You can see on the hood it has LTX marked on that sled. I think that is an LTX sidewinder he showed.
Good catch....So a BLUE LTX. I wonder about the manual shocks? I prefer manual shocks, maybe they added power steering to the LE model and went back to manual shocks to keep pricing down? I think alot of guys would appreciate the option of manual shocks. GT typically has the manual shocks, so I wonder now what GT will have? Maybe this is the new GT in blue?

But, that sled has lower front end springs...so I wonder if its an SRX or not? Hard to believe they would make an all blue model OTHER then SRX.

Dan

Last edited:
Also, makes me wonder if YAM will give PS to the Tcat? I believe this tech is off the Apex, which is Yamaha. I find it encouraging to finally see something on these sleds from the YAMAHA company finally.

Dan

Wonder why they dont call it EPS? (Electronic Power Steering), maybe just a simpler graphic for side of cowl, but I assume its Apex like, and not some mechanical power steering. He did mention in the video older customers from apex and vector.

Dan

Good eye Dan on the turbo hose. Blends right in

I hope they keep the power steering OFF the Cats. I see no need for it if you can set a sled up to handle properly.

Back