• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 509 modular helmet

darv

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
08 Apex 40th LTX
My dealer show me a picture of the new 509 modular helmet that yamaha well sell next year anyone seen these at the show an what do think.

Any links or online info available on these. Hopefully these are going to be as good orbetter than the BRP. I'd like to not buy a Doo product.LOL

Powersports in Appleton,Wi is having a close out on F4Klim Yamaha helmets.they are normally 400.00 now 200.00.i use the 509 Aviators with them ,perfect fit great price.they have silver or yami blue .

Look up nvitek (sp?) They r a high end helmet and r the ones making this helmet for 509 I have touched it and only the winter stuff would be different they r also the one making the new carbon mx helmet that is 1100 grams and is incredible

billbies said:
Look up nvitek (sp?) They r a high end helmet and r the ones making this helmet for 509 I have touched it and only the winter stuff would be different they r also the one making the new carbon mx helmet that is 1100 grams and is incredible

Neotec

Not sure if this has been posted before.

http://www.rockymountainsnowmobile.com/ ... ELMET.html

http://www.firstplaceparts.com/509-xero ... elmet.html

XeroModHelmet.png

Looks really nice, but I will have to see and try it on in person. Any pics of the inside does it have the breather box like the brp helmet?

look good, but It needs to function. The breath box isn't really shown and is the most important feature of a full faced helmet. fogging sucks. no electric option so it had better be really good for 5 bills!!!!!

Here is the info on Yamaha site. Not much details on breath box other than it has a removable one. lol

Xero Modular Helmet by 509®

509® developed this helmet for the consumer who just doesn’t want to use a traditional open face helmet & goggle combo. Every aspect of the XERO was carefully crafted from the very best materials and workmanship.

• 3-stage helmet with full face, modular, and fighter pilot style functions

• Features an easy fl ip up/down tinted sun shield that retracts inside of the shell for a sleek hidden look

• Dual-pane visor shield that is coated with antifog and anti-scratch treatments

• Removable neck gator that protects your chin and neck from freezing temps with riding and also removes for those warmer days

• Integrated and removable cold weather breath-box

• Cross laminated stranded fi ber mesh composite shell, that allows for low weight and small overall shell size

• Coolmax liner with integrated sweat channels that conforms to your head shape

• Adjustable external vents that have glove friendly levers

http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/sport/apparel/apscitemdetail/1/20/all/all/12135/detail.aspx

Back