• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Apex at Nelsons?

mikextx

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 apex xtx
Screenshot_20191120-192630.png

Saw this today. I didn't call to see if they really had it or not. Seems like someone was looking for a NOS Apex on here

That is where I purchased mine from and would be surprised they actually have that sled for sale. I have seen quite a few posts like that on snowmobile trader. It's as if the vendors don't update their website just so that when you call looking for the sled being advertised and they inform you that it's no longer available but while I have you here, we have these snowmobiles for sale.

I also bought my Apex xtx from Nelsons. I looked on their website and that '18 is on there.

Well, I was up there for their Snow Show this past August and did not see it on display with all the other sleds they had out.

I would be any left anywhere they would try to get big bucks. In that case I would find one with low mileage and enjoy the savings.

That is what I thought also. That sled is gonna be one of the highly sought after yamahas. Was surprised to see it listed on Nelsons website.

Back