• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Apex sighting!!!

I would believe the guys buddy for the reason that the guy may not be absolutely familiar with our brand. So he wouldn't notice the details like the rest of us. Know what I mean?!
He knows what an apex and viper looks like...(he knows the apex tail lights real well..lol).....and that's what I thought...a polaris rider, sees a different looking yamaha with an apex sticker on it....interesting right??

The apex is still a top notch sled even if they dont upgrade. I love the engine. Had a nytro but still not an apex

I hope it's true too....but Chris Reid's blog scares me (his newest blog)...I hope he is doing that just to mess with us...cause..I can read between the lines....and that was down right gloomy....all I'm gonna say is...I guess we'll see Wednesday....but his blog does not make me feel good about the future of yamaha snowmobiles

We'll let's hope they come out with this new sled. Sounds exciting but won't hold my breath based on past model release rumors.
X2...that's why I posted this here...I thought it was very exciting to have a potential new apex out on the trails...and btw...within 20 miles of the great bass lake test facility (yamaha minocqua test location)...so it made sense to me

I hope they are coming out with the Apex chassis with the Nytro engine in it.

Found a photo......sorry, couldn't resist!

Apex2.jpg

I also got a similiar interpretation from his latest blog....Sounds to me like his superiors have been misleading him in the past and now everything has changed.I have my doubts that we will ever see a new Yamaha out of Japan (true Yamaha) i think they will just build the engines there and continue this joint venture with arctic cat, the new sled this year will be a turbo viper built in TRF,i rode my buddy's brand new viper on the weekend and although it's a nice sled it's not a great sled,the only thing it did better than my nytro was handle better, my nytro is way more fun to ride and the viper "bucked" on the moderate to big bumps but it was a little plusher feeling on the small bumps, personally i liked my nytro better...might not be what everyone wants to hear but that's my take.

Back