• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Front Shock System

trailhed1

Expert
Not sure how the others like it but, for me it’s a home run by Yamaha. My fourth Apex and my 18 corners flat with this new system. The difference is very noticeable here in Quebec on the trails.
Love Love Love my new 18 XTX.

I drove my friends new 2018 50th Apex last week. I've been running an Apex for the last 10 years and really noticed a very positive improvement not only in the rear suspension but also in the cornering ability on the front. It's too bad that Yamaha didn't put this new front suspension on the Apex a few years back because I'm pretty sure that they would have sold a bunch more Apex's if they did.

No inside ski lift and it steered straight and true and doesn't wear you out no matter how hard you ride. Good job big blue. I'm riding a SW these days but I can honestly say for those die hard Apex guys that these 2018 Apex's are the real deal.

I would love to have something like that for my Sidewinder. That system looks trick.

If I hadn't bought the OHLINS a couple years ago I would certainly look into that setup for my apex.

I drove my friends new 2018 50th Apex last week. I've been running an Apex for the last 10 years and really noticed a very positive improvement not only in the rear suspension but also in the cornering ability on the front. It's too bad that Yamaha didn't put this new front suspension on the Apex a few years back because I'm pretty sure that they would have sold a bunch more Apex's if they did.

No inside ski lift and it steered straight and true and doesn't wear you out no matter how hard you ride. Good job big blue. I'm riding a SW these days but I can honestly say for those die hard Apex guys that these 2018 Apex's are the real deal.

Where did you go to ride?

Where did you go to ride?
Terry S. and I were up in the Kee the 8th-12. We bumped into Mike Knapp and his posse the last day.

It was great riding/conditions and I'm looking forwards to riding with you and Mr. Miller in about another week.

:sled1:

Terry S. and I were up in the Kee the 8th-12. We bumped into Mike Knapp and his posse the last day.

It was great riding/conditions and I'm looking forwards to riding with you and Mr. Miller in about another week.

:sled1:

Ok that part I knew but didn't think you rode the Apex of his. Thought maybe you went somewhere recently.

Back