• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new fuel lines and reg

max rolph

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
998 turbo
soo after going through 2 gromets for the return line to top of basket, i broke dwn the bank and just got the precision efi fuel system as you cannot just buy their top.....ugh... 800.00 later..... soo right now i have the fuel line supply coming off the rail to a stand alone fuel presure regulator just up front of my muffler with a nice lit autometer guage on it and then the return line goes back to fuel pump basket lid and fills basket. my presure is set at 45, now with the Precision efi set up, the regulator is on the end of rail and just goes straight back to pump basket with quick connect.... what did they set presure at and can i put guage on it??? is it also adjustable?

PEFI runs a fixed regulator. The Stage 3R kit should be a 300 kpa pressure regulator, which is 43.5 psi.

A Stage 4 kit runs 400 spa pressure regulator, which is 58 psi.

I've set many sleds up returning to the top of the stock fuel pump using rubber grommets. Not sure what you did to kill them, but its easily doable and the grommet works fine. I sand the sharp edges on both sides of the plastic and have no failures.

Back