• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Helmet from Ruroc

gytr done

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Rx1
If you are looking for either a full face or mx style helmets Ruroc has a new line for the motorsport division.
Take a look I think you will like he 2 designs. I have put in an order for both styles.

https://www.ruroc.com/

Looks like you won't be able to get them till 2018?

Whoa... $6-700 per helmet? And it looks like a Kickstarter campaign? It had better do EVERYTHING better than EVERYBODY for that kind of cha ching.

They sure do look nice though. ;)

I guess it all depends on what your head is worth. That's cheap compared to the Arai RX7 RR that I use now $1000.

Looks like a face that only a mother could love:eek:

The look might not be for everyone, but it is a far better setup than a MX style helmet. No balaclava needed far better seal everywhere compared to a MX style.
Check out there Facebook page a lot of happy campers using the Ski style helmet https://www.ruroc.com/14-rg1-dx-helmets, that they are using for snowmobiling etc., although not recommended this is why they introduced a new line specifically for the off road street crowd.

Some great Bluetooth and Gps features. Which in my opinion makes it worth the price point.

Bluetooth Audio System
  • Pilot to Pillion Intercom Function
  • GPS audio link
  • Volume/Skip Song/Answer Call/Reject Call Control Panel
Enhanced M-Forge® Fibre Technology.
Ruroc enlisted the chemical engineers from the creators of the worlds lightest and most resilient protective material used in the helmet industry.

The M-Forge Fibres, used to construct the ATLAS sport, boast a 30% weight reduction in comparison to full Carbon Fibre SNELL rated shells. The fusion of a uniquely engineered Expanded Poly-Propylene liner with the newly developed M-Forge Fibres has delivered impact results far great than ever seen with a Carbon Fibre helmet.

Back