• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Jump on air kit

Custom Rx1

Expert
This I made this year. The testing shows good things. Makes it have more top end jump. See what you think?

Attachments

• IMG_3742.JPG
    IMG_3742.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 334

true, I think i may move it. Hey I like honest people. The power tho is nice. I put in a butterfly in and ran it to the back side of the throttle link so it opens at just over half to wide open. There is a wrap that goes over it too. :yam:

bottlerocket said:
Nice place to put your helmet at the fuel stops. lol
Sorry, I know this is an old post, but very funny, yes I did LOL! I almost thought this was not a serious post when I saw it first, with the air filter outside like that. Too much potential there for damage and loss... not too mention ribbing!

out side air

bottlerocket said:
Nice place to put your helmet at the fuel stops. lol

I am afraid that will get destroyed in NO time. I have an extra air filter on my sled, but it's inside the nose of the sled. That is why I had my Ram Air cover set up for sale that I never installed.

I had 5 PM's from other guys who wanted to buy that today.

This Guy still sells them on E-Bay I bought mine from him but decided not to use it.

Subject: Re: Yamaha Apex Intake

Yes they are on ebay now. Ebay motors under Apex Ram Air. I have them available for 2006-2010 models and 2011 models. Thanks Dan

Ebay #230681733159

To: Bohn333@yahoo.com

Subject: Yamaha Apex Intake

Do you still sell a cold air intake kit on E-Bay? I was not able to find one a few days ago.

You may know my sled, I have the same filter on top of the clutch shield, to have direct airflow into the front mount turbo. I put function over fashion. And it plain works in that spot, no snow problems and lots of fresh cold air going to the motor, which is all good.

It is a 4"open by 6" high. It works. It can't rub has a custom tube coming out.
Can say what you want, some people make fun of it. It works. Also it runs a filter wrap from K&N .

I kind of like it. Reminds me of the cartoon character Popeye. He always had a pipe sticking out the side of his mouth. ;)!

hahahaha yeah ole popeye with the corn pipe in his mouth :)

Back