• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Member here to help! (YOUTUBER)

biker mike

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha viper rtx
Hi guys Im a new member here to help out how I can, You may have seen some of my youtube videos: like this one

youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikebar55315

Looking forward to getting involved here and hoping to get more subscribers to my channel I plan on doing more and more videos but now more than ever subscribers are very important! Youtube is hurting smaller channels like mine that get lots of views but not many subscribers. Help me Help you guys by subscribing to my channel!
Ive noticed through my analytics page lots of views have come from this site so I appreciate that guys! and Thanks!!

Please check out my other videos on the viper I have many more on the way!
If theres something you'd like to see just let me know

Last edited:

Hi Mike, I’m glad you decided to give this site a try. I’ve watched and enjoyed some of your videos and I think others will also appreciate your efforts. You will find some of the most helpful people on this site. Welcome to the group.

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys!:Rockon: Now if only the weather here in Southern Ontario wasn't so warm! :whine:

Hi guys Im a new member here to help out how I can, You may have seen some of my youtube videos: like this one

youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikebar55315

Looking forward to getting involved here and hoping to get more subscribers to my channel I plan on doing more and more videos but now more than ever subscribers are very important! Youtube is hurting smaller channels like mine that get lots of views but not many subscribers. Help me Help you guys by subscribing to my channel!
Ive noticed through my analytics page lots of views have come from this site so I appreciate that guys! and Thanks!!

Please check out my other videos on the viper I have many more on the way!
If theres something you'd like to see just let me know
Great video the only thing you forgot was adjusting the drive chain before you install the muffler.

Videos and pics are the best way to learn over internet. I will subscribe to your channel. Does it actually pay $ ? Or are you hoping to get enough subscribers that it does? If so good for you. We all need to make a buck. Welcome to TY!

Videos and pics are the best way to learn over internet. I will subscribe to your channel. Does it actually pay $ ? Or are you hoping to get enough subscribers that it does? If so good for you. We all need to make a buck. Welcome to TY!
Thanks a bunch! Currently it does a little bit (hardly much for smaller accounts like mine really) but things are changing with you tube due to people posting innapropriate things and unfortunately that always hurts the little guys like me. There are new guidelines with view hour counts and subscribers needed to be a part of actually making anything from it.
My view counts are good but its hard to get subs with small how to channels like mine. I will keep posting and plugging away at it because I enjoy doing it and I am sure I'll be back in the system again once my sub count gets up to the 1k mark. So therefore every subscriber I get really counts, and I really appreciate it!

Great video the only thing you forgot was adjusting the drive chain before you install the muffler.
you're right about that! Its hard to hit all the points when making these videos, comments and added tips are always welcomed in the comment section of my videos thats what really makes it better!

Back