• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New member needing help

sdgyrocop

Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum and am looking for techincal help and/or advise.

I am taking the engine from an RX1 sled and going to install it into a gyroplane. A gyroplane is a cross between an airplane and a helicopter. The 145+ horses from the RX1 engine will provide thrust for the gyro.

I do not have room on the instrument panel to house the factory display. I will have other gauges to display the Tach, Engine Temp, Oil Pressure and some other things.

I am looking for anybody who can give me some insight into how to hook this up. Specifically if there are existing wires that could be used to give input to gauges for display.

Also I will soon have a complete sled, minus the engine, cooling, wiring and some small parts for sale in the South Dakota area. This will include the suspension, seat, handle bars, front suspension, headlight assembly, tail light assembly and skis for certain. There is probably a bunch of other small parts too. If you are near or close to western south dakota or easthern wyoming, PM me and I would love to talk about options.

I look foward to input this great forum might offer.

been there

natedawgedog said:
http://www.rotaryforum.com/

these guys know there stuff. a few people on there have put yamaha 4strokes in their gyros!

I am member there as well. Yes, I am chatting with some of the guys on that forum too. It is my primary source. I am hoping that others here will also have some insight into the wiring.

Stay safe!

Back