• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New news from Cat

The only reason why I bring this to the Yami forum is do the the relationship with the Cat....sounds promising for Yamahas future

Yeah Maybe, kinda funny that Craig Kennedy bailed out though, I think he knows something and read the writing on the wall.

Yeah Maybe, kinda funny that Craig Kennedy bailed out though, I think he knows something and read the writing on the wall.
" Most notably, was the news that they're planning to hire 400-500 employees over the next 4 years."
Sounds like expansion, not "writing on the wall" Maybe Kennedy went for money? Seems more likely.....

WOW you guys are a tough crowd....just kidding, I get the caution. Like everything in life, time will tell.
Let all cross our fingers

" Most notably, was the news that they're planning to hire 400-500 employees over the next 4 years."
Sounds like expansion, not "writing on the wall" Maybe Kennedy went for money? Seems more likely.....
We will see, talk is cheap, not sure if Argo would pay Kennedy more money or not, maybe alittle, getting a way from Textron and their future plans for Cat snowmobiles maybe more of a reason, history may repeat itself like Textron did to Polaris in the early 80s, there is a few of ex Cat guy's now have moved over to Argo.

We will see, talk is cheap, not sure if Argo would pay Kennedy more money or not, maybe alittle, getting a way from Textron and their future plans for Cat snowmobiles maybe more of a reason, history may repeat itself like Textron did to Polaris in the early 80s, there is a few of ex Cat guy's now have moved over to Argo.
Mr doom and gloom strikes again......

Well... maybe a bit of gloom and doom, can't help myself i'm a true blue only, there maybe more of us, also wouldn't it be something if Textron sold the Cat snowmobile end of things to CF Moto, they are lurking and looking no joke!, you winder guy's would love to and proudly display that sticker on your sled, that would be a hoot!! I love my APEX.

CF Moto!!! That would suck-----FOR YOU!!!!
A CF- MOTO sled that is better than the Apex!!!!! The shame!!!!!!:D:DLaLaLa:eek::p;):D

"there is likely something significant in the works in terms of a new snowmobile platform."
"...400-500 employees over the next 4 years"
"...Yamaha engines to Arctic Cat. The answer was clear that the relationship is solid and we didn't get any sense of negativity"

That is excellent news for the relationship!

Back