• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Products from Snow Studs!! Check it out.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
LogoTrademarkAdded-01-768x288.png

Message from Snow Studs:

Good Morning and Happy May to everyone!!!

We are extremely excited to announce the introduction of several new product lines!

Our website will be updated over the next week adding these new products.

The first new product is our SnowStuds “Sniper” series of runners and studs. The studs are the first purpose built Lake Racer stud from SnowStuds. This Stud will be available in sizes 1.325”, 1.5”, 1.675” and 1.875”. This needle like carbide stud will offer the ultimate in penetration on hard pack and ice while keeping our legendary durability. We will offer this in a 2-ply and 1-ply version! This stud will help you blow past your buddies!! This will be the most durable stud of this type on the snow!!!

The second product is the all new “Sniper” Series runner. These are available in both single and double down version. After extensive product testing we have designed an extremely aggressive runner that cuts in loose snow like no other!! We use larger carbide, more wear pads and more hard weld than any other bar on the market!!! This will be available for all popular snowmobile makes and models.

And the third new product is our new “Sod Buster” series grass drag runners and t-nut chisels... Our new grass runner is extremely light weight, and will offer a super low resistance wear pad to save your skis... we will have more info on the t-nut chisels in the next 2 weeks.

See pics below of the new products!!!

Facebook link: Snow Studs

NEW “Sniper” Series Lake Racer Stud
SniperStud-300x300.png

NEW “Sniper Big Shot” Single Ply Lake Racer Stud
SniperStud_BigShot.png

NEW “Sniper Double Down”
Sniper-DoubleDown-Runner.png

New “Sniper” Runner

Sniper_Runner-300x300.png

Last edited:

I bought your double down carbides. This past season. Due to a recommendation on this site. Put them on my Wife’s sled. With new powder hounds. I will be putting them on my Mohawks next year. Thank you for a great product. No darting with these! P.S. She loved the way these turned on asphalt!

I've always liked their Double Down carbides but that Sniper DD looks good. I'll definitely look into these next time.

Put a pair of double downs on my XTX at the start of last season, 2500 miles and the still look like new. When my back up sled needs them will be using them on that one also.

Just checked the website and the single sniper bar is not listed yet. I hope they make 6" for Curve skis at a price point similar to stud boy shapper. If so,im in!

Just checked the website and the single sniper bar is not listed yet. I hope they make 6" for Curve skis at a price point similar to stud boy shapper. If so,im in!

I am sure they have not added them yet, you can always call them. You will be able for sure to get them for Curve and C&A, as they are the same hole pattern.

Last edited:
what size did you get and how much ?
6" and $120.00 with tax for the pair from Port Yamaha via their Amazon sales with free shipping.

Back