• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Server is online!! Please post problems here!!

No complaints and it's a LOT faster!

So does it take our drink orders now?

Thanks for all you put into this.

I'm no longer getting email notifications when a reply is given on threads I've posted on/replied to. This started at the same time as the site maintenance.

I'm no longer getting email notifications when a reply is given on threads I've posted on/replied to. This started at the same time as the site maintenance.

This is from the new server being installed and set up with a new DNS IP, I am working on this and may take a week or so to get taken care of. This affects usually only hotmail accounts. If you have another email service please post it here. Gmail and most others are working.

Thanks Tom for all you do we all appreciate it!

My email alerts are fine through work account. Mark

Last edited:
This is from the new server being installed and set up with a new DNS IP, I am working on this and may take a week or so to get taken care of. This affects usually only hotmail accounts. If you have another email service please post it here. Gmail and most others are working.
Yup, it's a hotmail account.

Back