• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***New Skinz Seat Kit**** Drops 25-26 Lbs. as the kit!!!!!!!

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
that is right!!!! the seat kit will drop 25 lbs. off your Apex!!!

really nice fit and finish...

Seat kit is: Seat, Muffler, Storage bag, and Heat Shield (which is the whiz bang stuff (some new adhesive that is able to withstand the heat of exhaust, and protect what is behind it)

SPGApexSeatKitPic.jpg

SPGApexSeatKitPic22.jpg

Yeah I saw this over at snowest a couple weeks back. But the one I saw was a prototype with out the bag. ME LIKEY !!!!!! Maybe next season if I ask to get anything else this season I might as well kill myself before my wife gets the satisfaction of doing it.

I would buy that setup for $500, but with the exhaust included i'm betting they want $1500 for it. Not worth it to me.

I can't understand why the Apex exhaust setups are so expensive, when you can easily put on a motorcycle pipe...also I would rather have the exhaust under tunnel or routed out the side...

Mark

"Pricing for the full Apex kit which includes the exhaust, seat kit complete, aluminum cover/heatshield, tunnel pak, and all hardware is 1199.95 retail. Just the seat kit for 499.95 which is just the frame and seat complete."

great info

Great a price is nice to know....not bad for everything included....competitive anyways. How about that bumper....and do they have any other thing for the Apex chassis?
Thanks

Where did you get that price for the skinz seat. Looked at skinz web page not on there . Nice seat looks like a car muffler

ASK Jeff about the BUMPER

So email him or call and ask if they have other Apex items and how about that front bumper.....OH and a rear bumper that kicks up about 3" so it doesn't get smashed against the mud flap when stuck

Any idea what a stock apex would like like if all you did was replace the seat and frame and leave the stock exhaust? Is that even possible to do with the kit?

Any idea what a stock apex would like like if all you did was replace the seat and frame and leave the stock exhaust? Is that even possible to do with the kit?

Back