• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New to the forum.

Benstern

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Fx Phazer
Hi all I'm new to this forum. I live in cs Alaska and am a fan of the outdoors and of atvs/ snowmobiles. I'm 16 yoa. I currently have an 07 Phazer fx. But I want something more for deep snow so I'm considering an 09 fx nitro mtx.( I'll make a separate post about that) This seemed like a good forum so I jumped aboard.

welcome!

you could make your phazer into an xtx like i did. transformed the sled.

It definitely sounds cool but I'm not super mechanical inclined. What kinda track did you do?(just curious) Could I see some pics? if its not too much to ask.

I found a nitro mtx for a decent price ( I think, but not sure so I made another post about it)

YM_PhazerMYXsideprofile.jpg

this is close to how mine looks. photobucket will not allow me to share images any longer and that is where i had them posted.

i had a arms painted black and spindles. rear bumper is black on mine as well and i have the larger gt wind sheild on mine before i sold it to brother.

the track i used is the 1.5"x144"x14" yamaha xtx track. the only real pita thing is you need to replace the drivers with 8 tooth as the track will not stretch enough to keep the stock 9 tooth. the skid is the same between the xtx and the mtx and all mounts in the same holes as your stock gt. all i did for the extension was legnthen the stock bumper and put in a peice of alumnum plate with a kick down to meet the flap bracket. i scored a set of mtx rails on evil bay shipped to me for cheaper than rail extensions and just had to add the set of wheels ahead of the rear axle in the pic. the mtx/xtx rails are the same for all years but you could go with rail extensions to get to 144" from 121".

Back