• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New to Yamaha

Stryker1223

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Apex L-TX
Hey All. I'm new to the Yamaha scene. Been riding all my life, but it's been either Polaris or Skidoo. Picked up my first Yamaha. 2008 Apex LTX. Look forward to all the great info here!
62b22e073d262c96f1275a8ddaa6ff7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

great trail sled hope you like it

Hey All. I'm new to the Yamaha scene. Been riding all my life, but it's been either Polaris or Skidoo. Picked up my first Yamaha. 2008 Apex LTX. Look forward to all the great info here!
62b22e073d262c96f1275a8ddaa6ff7b.jpg

That is an awesome sled right there!! I wish now I kind of went with a Yamaha apex ltx Vs my vector ltx gt. More power with the Apex, and the motor on the Apex's are wicked smooth!! Let us know how you like it!! Btw how many miles does it have on it?

What's the difference between the Vector and the Apex? I thought they were similar.

I actually got the sled as payment for side work at someone's house, so I have no actual money tied up in it, just my labor. Lol

The sled has just over 7k miles.

Sweet sled. I have my first Yamaha 4 stroke sleds as well.
But I've had over a dozen Yamaha dirt bikes, street bikes (including 3 YZF-R1s) and atvs.

Congratulations and welcome. You will be amazed by the power of that motor!

What's the difference between the Vector and the Apex? I thought they were similar.

I actually got the sled as payment for side work at someone's house, so I have no actual money tied up in it, just my labor. Lol

Welcome! What part of Maine?

As said ^ great sled choice, once you mash the fun flipper on this rig, you won't be able to wipe the grin off your face. Hang on and be ready for the engine braking on these 4S.

The Apex has an EFI 4 cylinder 4 stroke and the Vector a carburated 3 cylinder 4 stroke, other than that, basically the same chassis.

Unless my eyes deceive me, that color combo looks to be that of a 2009 Apex, check the date of manufacture on white sticker on the tunnel and report back, your avatar says 2007 btw?

Enjoy;)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going off what the previous owner told me. I should look at the tunnel to verify.

welcome to the site!

good looking sled.

one thing i reccomend though, to not tie it off of the front bumper that way in the pic. it is only plastic with no metal in it. guys have ripped them off trying to lift the sled by it.

The difference between the vector, and Apex is 3 cyl Vs the 4 cyl. My 08 vector is a 3 cyl carbed, where as the 2010 vector where EFI 3 cyl. What part of Maine are you from? I live in Rockwood, ME. Have put on 1,600 miles so far for the year, not to bad, lol.

The Apex is 4 cyl, the Vectors are 3 cyl. That is pretty much the difference between the two.

Back