• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Toy for Toy Cleanup

biffdotorg

VIP Member
Website
www.biff.org
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Apex XTX and Viper LTX SE
WEBSITE
www.biff.org
Please pardon the poor audio, I didn't have my mic fully plugged in.

I had to share my thoughts on my new foam cannon. I know there are tons of cheaper options on the market. But I do find washing my boat, truck or toys so satisfying. I think I'm getting old. I need a life.

But until then FOAM ON!!!

looks like it works great. the 1st pressure washer i ever bought had something similar for soap dispensing. worked awsome.

Mine came with a soap dispenser, and that is pretty much what it did, was spray soap/water at what I was washing. After I tune this thing in, I should be able to pick the right soap rate, and the size of the spray to get the best foam.

The type of soap doesn't seem to matter quite yet. But I have started using warm water in the bottle, and less soap concentrate. 20% soap to a full bottle is the most needed, from what I am seeing. It's fun either way, and sure does help rinse the dirt off the wildcat and truck. It will be nice on the boat and sleds as well.

I power wash my bikes as well. Which many say is a no-no. It's all about backing off a bit when near sensitive components. On the boat, waverunners and Wildcat, they need a pressure washer to clean up.

Now I added a 50ft hose off the pressure washer with quick connects as well. No leaks from the faucet to the gun! And I can walk all the way around the truck or boat without moving the pressure washer. Amazing how the little things can be so satisfying.

Last edited:
Yeah!, Power wash those bearings boys. Lol

Those that dont have at least half a brain should back off the pressure washer...LOL

I power wash my bikes as well. Which many say is a no-no. It's all about backing off a bit when near sensitive components. On the boat, waverunners and Wildcat, they need a pressure washer to clean up.

Now I added a 50ft hose off the pressure washer with quick connects as well. No leaks from the faucet tot he gun! And I can walk all the way around the truck or boat without moving the pressure washer. Amazing how the little things can be so satisfying.

Great job on Video. I like the idea of the Foam Cannon.

I bought one couple months ago. I put "simple green" thru it. Just to try. Looking for the perfect soap. I think that's the hard part.

Amazon for $20. Came with handle.

IMG_20171029_114155547-640x380.jpg

Last edited:
That seems to be a popular one on Amazon and the price is right. It's not rocket science to make a foam cannon. I was amazed that I could wash my Wildcat and Truck easily on one bottle of soap solution, which was only 20% soap to start off with. I could have easily washed something else, but instead just kept foaming my truck till I drained the bottle.

Very cool toys. Since I got this new system with quick connects, I also had to replace my pressure washer brush with a new one with quick connects. It's just too handy.

And now it is 20-30 degrees with snow on the ground. GRRR Can't wash the wildcat at home anymore.

Back