• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

News from AREA 51

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
Ok, so what the heck is AREA 51?

Well, to many, it is the famed area in New Mexico(or Arizona, or wherever... lol) where an alien landed & the government has a secret base...

Sooooooo...

Why do I tell you this?
Because you guys here at TY have been involved since the beginning.

In the secret base???
No silly!
In YAMAHEATER!

As many of you know, we work really hard to make great stuff for us riders.
We have a Lab where we design, test, & produce our stuff.
As time has went on, the Lab simply wasn't big enough.
So we made room for another Lab.
Now the issue became, what to name the Labs?

So I'm working & one of my guys (MJ, the Midget Jamaican to be exact), come up & I told him he looked like an Alien!
Told him they ALL looked like Aliens back there, and to get back to his hovel! lol

Henceforth, their Lab became AREA 51...

So...
I will try to keep everyone updated as to what we are up to in AREA 51.
Can tell you this.
We have been working very hard to design, test, & produce some really cool stuff!

Keep watching, some is coming out today & more in the very near future!

Rockmeister :-o

Well I can tell you that the Yamaheater with boost that I just hooked up tonight works so F'n good that it must have been reverse engineered from an alien spacecraft. LOL!

Keep up the great work Rock! For any of you that have not had the pleasure of dealing with Rock before, I can tell you that his products and his customer service flat out Rocks (pun intended).

Re: area 51

Shiek said:
Rock what happened to the "mexican" did you promote him to lead person or foreman ?

Rock, it sounds like a visit from the INS may be in order for Area 51. Are your "aliens" illegal or do they all have green cards? LOL!

Hhahhahaha!

Well the "Mexican" has since been "deported". lol

None of them require Green Cards, however Vet shots may be in order...

sorry but area 51 is in Nevada. Roswell NM is where the so called alien ship crashed. we do have an area called ta 51 but that is at the los alamos reseach nuclear facility.

hopewell64 said:
sorry but area 51 is in Nevada. Roswell NM is where the so called alien ship crashed. we do have an area called ta 51 but that is at the los alamos reseach nuclear facility.

The only aliens that you have in NM are the illegal ones that have fled AZ after that state had the balls to finally enforce our country's immigration laws!

you got that right. Hate to tell you but we got plenty all across the nation. And nothing is being done about it , I applaud our neighbor to the west for its policies, we need to do the same as a Nation.

Sorry Rock, We clearly have gotten off topic here! We do not need new imigration laws, we just need to enforce the ones that we already have. I am sick and tired of paying for their healthcare, food, clothing, education, etc. and they multiply like F'n rabbits!

Thanks for letting me rant. I feel much better now. LOL!

I hope it's the F-22 vectored thrust exhaust upgrade.

Attachments

• Turkey.jpg
    Turkey.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 236
YammyRX1 said:
I hope it's the F-22 vectored thrust exhaust upgrade.

Nice! Since it has vectored thrust it should help with cornering! LOL!

Rock,

How are you going to control the vectoring? Perhaps servo motors controlled from a position sensor in the steering linkage? LOL!

Back