• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

News from AREA 51

Wowza!

Am in Muni in the UP testing stuff & working out of my hotel room for a week now.

Things are going GREAT!
(Except I haven't been able to ride much! If by chance ur heading to the UP this weekend, PM me, I WANNA RIDE!!!) :sled1:

A number of people have said something about not seeing me much on here, or the trails.
That is because I have been developing quite a number of products and that has taken a bunch of time/money.
Hiding in my Lab working! lol

There is some really cool things coming though!
One I can tell you about now!

It is P&P HIDs Lights for 2 stroke sleds. :Rockon:
They are incredible lights, about 4 times as much light as stock & better quality light to boot!
Have been working & testing on this for 4 years now.
Our testing over the last week here has gone AWESOME!

The kit is a Plug & Play kit, literally just plug it in & they work!

If you have a 2 stroke sled & would like to help test them, we could use a couple more testers!
If you might be in the UP over the next week or so, send me a PM!

Rock :-o

We also have a limited number of HID Light kits for 4 strokes!

We purchased a bunch for testing & will be selling them for $100 a set.
$125 with the quick connect patch cables.

I can send 4 sets out right now from Muni, the rest I will have to send out when I am back at the shop.
You are welcome to order them now, they are on a first come, first serve basis.

The Quick connect patch cables will be made up when i am back at the shop, anyone ordering them with the patch cables will get them in about 1-1/2 weeks.
(Am out of them up here right now.)

When these are gone, they are gone!

All have a 1 year warranty & will work on any Yamaha 4-stroke sled.

Private Message (PM) me if you want a set before they are gone!

Rock :-o

Back