• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No fog mask

thunderbolt

Expert
Has anybody here worn the no fog brand mask to keep their glasses fog free ? als they have an intergrated belaclava style one aswell
pardon my spelling

I bought a BRP Oxygen, problems no longer exist

Used to use one WAY back in the day with glasses. Since ski doo modular helmets came out, no need.

I still carry one in my tank bag as backup! They work just fine if you can get the nose piece to seal. I have to wear glasses so I need all the help with fogging I can get . I have the Ski Doo modular
which works fantastic but I had the snap brake on a ride and pulled out the No Fog and it worked good for the day. Just an FYI the best no fog I have found ( and I have tried everything) is just a mild liquid soap. I wipe it on both sides of glasses and let it dry for 15 mins then just buff it off with a soft cloth . It works great for about 2-3 hours . The good part is its cheap and every stop has a bathroom with soap.

Back