• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No Hay Days Event in 2020

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
I'm not sure if everyone has heard about the cancellation of this year's event that was announced today:

upload_2020-7-15_10-31-58.png

The year that keeps on giving! I think we are all just about full by now.

Saw that as well today, not surprised knew it was going to happen months ago. But hey how about we do a summer get together somewhere maybe in the up instead that weekend, some could bring there utvs and wheelers and do there own thing. Others could do something else during the day but evenings we could all meet back up at a campground or something.

We'd have to wear a mask in the hot sun anyways.
Then i wouldn't be able to tell who's who.
Not that i know who anybody is anyways.

We need TY face masks!

Steve, Hay Days has been the one time when I saw you, and knew you were real and not just a funny Digital Robot Creation of Mr. Sled. LOL

I will admit Haydays would be too risky for me if everyone who normally goes would be there. Too big a crowd of people that I don’t know and trust. Everyone needs to just take a second and think a little before doing stupid unnecessary things and we would get over this. The way it’s going our chances of even having a Snowmobile season this winter are going down big time. Our window of opportunity is closing quickly. Not saying hide or not have fun but be smart so we can have the REAL fun!

I will admit Haydays would be too risky for me if everyone who normally goes would be there. Too big a crowd of people that I don’t know and trust. Everyone needs to just take a second and think a little before doing stupid unnecessary things and we would get over this. The way it’s going our chances of even having a Snowmobile season this winter are going down big time. Our window of opportunity is closing quickly. Not saying hide or not have fun but be smart so we can have the REAL fun!

I'm with you all the way cannondale27 in your comments. Let's hope this thing can be under control sooner than later so that we can all be happy again.

upload_2020-7-17_16-59-31.png

Steve, Hay Days has been the one time when I saw you, and knew you were real and not just a funny Digital Robot Creation of Mr. Sled. LOL

Well that proves it. I am Human!
It's good to put a face with the people we "chat" with daily, but i agree we need to be cautious with events like this.
Plus maybe next year i'll be back on Blue so i won't feel out of place

It's good to put a face with the people we "chat" with daily, but i agree we need to be cautious with events like this.
What's wrong with orange?

You are welcome, note my name, YAMADOO, I love Yamaha but Ski Doo makes a good ride as well.

Back