• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No more Drone??

Anjill

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2004 Warrior
2006 Attak
2013 Apex X-TX
Is there a way to eliminate the drone or make the exhaust more quiet on a 2013 Apex XTX? Thanks.

get in helmet speakers is option #2 I would only trade my apex in for a new apex or maybe a sidewinder still on the fence with that one.

Didn't someone say removal of all wheels eliminated it. Of course then you have the slide wear to deal with .

Yes 30-34 on my Apex was the no mans land for speed for my drone. of course it seemed whenever we would ride with the wives that was the favorite speed of the leader those nights

I wonder what my new to me apex xtx speed for drone will be?

I guess you are stuck if can't get out of the 30 mph zone. For me when drone gets on my nerves I wick it up 30 mph is very slow for most of the trails I ride so not much of a problem for me.

I hear the best way to get rid of it aside from driving faster is to get a sidewinder. lol just poking some fun. It is what it is for the most part.

Back