• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

no power rear grips on vk pro

Trevorollie

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha viking profesional
07 vk professional. i have no power to the rear grips. anyone else have this problem? any fix?

is the battery fully charged? is it at a steady crusing rpm? these are all things that yamaha programed into the ecu that have to be met before they will turn on on the ventures with the same engine.

yes battery is good and I tested for power at 3000 rpm

you might need to get in touch with rockmeister (maker of hot hands for rx sleds) as he made a bypass relay for those sleds that do that. i know as i have one on my dads 05 venture and it now works all the time. just cannot leave them on when you do not have a passenger.

07 vk professional. i have no power to the rear grips. anyone else have this problem? any fix?
I have been told by a Yamaha dealer that you have to be doing 35 KPH before any power goes to the rear grips.
Also I am almost certain that it's AC voltage to those accessories so be sure to have your meter on the AC setting. Or better still use a 12volt test light.

On my 07 I too was convinced they were not working... took the Wife for a long ride and yes they work? You wouldn't be the first one to think they were not working.

Back