• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No start after a clubhouse break

PAvector

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper
Started at zero out. Went for a 15mile ride to a clubhouse, then no start leaving. Cranked, heard the fuel pump running and had dash light up but no start. The kill switch was in the proper position. I repetitively turned on the key and kill switch, then started. What relay froze?
Last time I had no start without the dash lights, it was the ISC, but replaced ISC and fuel with sealed ones. This seams to be a different one that caused this issue since I had dash lights. Thoughts.

Started at zero out. Went for a 15mile ride to a clubhouse, then no start leaving. Cranked, heard the fuel pump running and had dash light up but no start. The kill switch was in the proper position. I repetitively turned on the key and kill switch, then started. What relay froze?
Last time I had no start without the dash lights, it was the ISC, but replaced ISC and fuel with sealed ones. This seams to be a different one that caused this issue since I had dash lights. Thoughts.
Justa change all 4 of them in the fuse box and its done. It also could have had corrosion on the Kill Switch contact.

Back