• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No Yamaha’s !

5valve

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro, IQR, Redline’s, trailing-arm Polaris’s
We’re here at the lake Geneva snow cross finale. And there are no 2019 Yamaha’s on display. Go figure....!

We have a large snodeo here in NH every year..this year no yamaha either... saving money? or giving up..

But wait one darn minute....
I’ve seen the new videos. I’ve seen the new ads. I’ve seen the snowcheck promotions for 2019 ! How do they expect to sell sleds when they don’t compete/participate with the other 3? So many people were stumbling around in a daze mumbling “where’s yamaha...?”

But wait one darn minute....
I’ve seen the new videos. I’ve seen the new ads. I’ve seen the snowcheck promotions for 2019 ! How do they expect to sell sleds when they don’t compete/participate with the other 3? So many people were stumbling around in a daze mumbling “where’s yamaha...?”

Fake news. LOL Sorry. I had to say that.

They were here last week at the show in Ottawa, Canada. Maybe all the 2019s are up north?

TBH, the Yamaha section, as always, had minimal crowds.

They were here last week at the show in Ottawa, Canada. Maybe all the 2019s are up north?

TBH, the Yamaha section, as always, had minimal crowds.

Odd.. I love these machines..nothing but good luck with 40k miles between them... Love my new Vector XTX ... I don't know what people want.. Yami has made improvements to the machines every year making them so perfect for us... what a difference between my 07 Attak and this Vector XTX.. amazing.
I was a Scuba Tech.. rebuilt regulators galore.. Scuba Pro would perfect then perfect and make it backwards compatible.. the other company's like Dacor etc. would come out with a new fancy ones often and always have issues bugs,etc. I always felt safe down deep with my MK 10 20's .. just like I do on my XTX

Boy I'm I glad I didn't go, what a bummer.........I hope they pay for this chit......as I was looking for a new sled and the Vector is what I wanted to go with and it's gone - they better have something up for next year!!!!!

Boy I'm I glad I didn't go, what a bummer.........I hope they pay for this chit......as I was looking for a new sled and the Vector is what I wanted to go with and it's gone - they better have something up for next year!!!!!

I drove all the way from NH to WI 1300 miles one way to get my Vector..had just an awesome ride yesterday on it.. so much better then the 07 Attak I owned.

Yamahas profits are up 70% y to y, they have lots of money. Why would they build an all new sled when suckers keep buying these so called " new " snowmobiles, basically BNG! every year. And Y's position in the industry is exactly where it should be, last!, As the saying goes you only get what you put in. So as far as talking about Y building an all new sled is well like,

:dead: give it up already.

Back