• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Noise!

I mean really it's not that bad to go and sell it ,but its just noticeable because its not piped so rudely. I'm an off road everything kind of guy so I kind of expect everything to be noisy to a point!

nothing is loud until you have heard this one...

potte14.jpg

Yes, MCX sells better ones to replace stockers. They don't make them. Yel-low, a Swede with MCX Phazer, had his leak and cause a fire that burned his sled down.

MCX dealer in USA says it must have been faulty welds, and I haven't heard back from yel-low.

I really want to come up with a better design for flex joints.Next year I will probably get my head ported but it seems like a waste with those flex joints.What do you think?

I have a new 08 mtx with 50 miles on it. It makes a whinning noise when I'm going slow and let off the gas??? any ideas...THANKS

DCphazer said:
I have a new 08 mtx with 50 miles on it. It makes a whinning noise when I'm going slow and let off the gas??? any ideas...THANKS

Its your gear reduction.It will quiet down a bit with break in.Or more likely it is your clutch spooling down.All sleds do that.

i really noticed it after putting on lo sno wheels, and when its cold out you can hear the front cover vibrating.

Back