• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

North Bay to Timmins - "C" & "D" tra

SIMMER

TY 4 Stroke Master
Hey guys, anyone know if we could ride from North Bay to Timmins right now? We're looking at riding on Saturday and just wondering what the trails are like.

We would ride the "D" out of NB over to the C206D then up the "C" past Three Bears. How are the trails??

UPDATE - Did the ride as described above. Trails were great! The C206D was incredible and all the other trails were in great shape. Lots more snow needed but other than that a great ride. 800 kms in 2 days!

SIMMER said:
UPDATE - Did the ride as described above. Trails were great! The C206D was incredible and all the other trails were in great shape. Lots more snow needed but other than that a great ride. 800 kms in 2 days!

hey, we were in NB for the weekend too, sorry we missed you.

I didn't see you out at the establishments?

RTX Meirda said:
SIMMER said:

Hey Meirda...we were there in NB Friday night! I think you favour the "higher end" establishments....we hang around the less desirable ones....(the Mozee) :Rockon: :drink:

Stayed there Friday night and rode out of NB Sat morning.

yamahas said:
How long did it take you to get from NB to Sudbury

Well we didn't go to Sudbury.....but it takes us about 2 hours from North Bay to Sportsman Lodge which is North of Sudbury. Probably 3 -4 hours from NB to Sudbury.

North Bay to Sudbury is 5-6 hrs , most lakes are not staked ,Only 2-4 in of snow in Sudbury.

SIMMER said:
RTX Meirda said:
SIMMER said:

Hey Meirda...we were there in NB Friday night! I think you favour the "higher end" establishments....we hang around the less desirable ones....(the Mozee) :Rockon: :drink:

Hey, we were at the Mozee from 4pm to 5:30 or so. They we rode back, showered and visited some other spots.

im dead center between nb and timmins,our trails held up great thru the mild weather,was out tonight and they are nice,a little hard but very rideable,we did get a bit of snow and more tommorow so there is dust on them,nb to earlton then elk lake are all in top shape,elk lake on up north,not sure,i know they are limited though

RTX Meirda said:
SIMMER said:
RTX Meirda said:
SIMMER said:

Hey, we were at the Mozee from 4pm to 5:30 or so. They we rode back, showered and visited some other spots.

:Rockon: I got there about 10:30 and went to bed at about 4:30 (AM) :drink: Up for 8am for breakfast and off to Shining Tree by 9.....let's just say it was a loooooonnnngggg day! :Rockon:

Next time I'm up I'll PM you!

SIMMER said:
RTX Meirda said:
SIMMER said:
RTX Meirda said:
SIMMER said:

:Rockon: I got there about 10:30 and went to bed at about 4:30 (AM) :drink: Up for 8am for breakfast and off to Shining Tree by 9.....let's just say it was a loooooonnnngggg day! :Rockon:

Next time I'm up I'll PM you!

Wow 4:30? I won't even ask...lolo

Back