• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Northern WI or Lake Gogebic???

4strokelover87

Lifetime Member
East Central Illinois (in the middle of a corn fie
Website
www.magsamenlandscapes.com
We are headed up Thursday night through next Tuesday….just wondering how things are around St. Germain/Land O’/Boulder Junction/Presque Isle….or up around Lake Gogebic. We would like to stay down in Northern Wisconsin, but it’s really not looking good for that area…anyone been up to either one of these areas lately???

DeepFrz said:
I've been hearing that the trails are looking good in Northern Wisconsin, were heading to Cable this weekend.

Here's a Northern Wisconsin trail condition article that one of the Duluth news stations updates every week.

http://www.wdio.com/article/10648/

Alright....I'll have to check that out!!!! maybe it's worth a shot in WI!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!

I was just South of Superior last weekend and the trails were good to very good. Little ice in a corner or two near Gordon WI, but from Solon Springs North trails where very good. We are getting hit right now in the South but sould see "some" for Northern WI also.

Back