• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nos safe for apex?

stoutner said:
Nos-Pro,

If you get the big tank, I think they can supply it with a dip tube. I didnt order it that way. My tank has a sticker on it that says "No Dip Tube". So, I assume you can get it with a dip tube.

I use that tank with a 16' hose to transfer. I usually transfer into my 3lb bottle and also fill my 10lb bottle. Then, I hit the snow....if we ever get any here in the Northeast.

Do you have some king of "cap" for your 10lb bottle? I don't and was wondering if Johnny Law would ever give me a problem if I got pulled over.

I keep my larger 10 lb. bottles in a rack that I made up for them in the trailer. The small bottles I keep in a box with rags to keep them from bumping around. Never been pulled over with the bottles loose in the car, but don't think they would like it.

NOS-PRO said:
30 hp nitrous setup from any company on a 4 stroke should be able to run regular 87 fuel, and yes....will be very safe with 91 octane.
i am leaning toward the boondocker system .any special adjusting after installing that i need to know about ? thanks in advance . ;)! :yam:

What he said

cat hunter said:
NOS-PRO said:
30 hp nitrous setup from any company on a 4 stroke should be able to run regular 87 fuel, and yes....will be very safe with 91 octane.
i am leaning toward the boondocker system .any special adjusting after installing that i need to know about ? thanks in advance . ;)! :yam:

Cat Hunter,

If you are getting boondocker, I have "edited" the install instructions that will help you save a little time on the install. If you want me to e-mail to you, PM me with your e-mail address.

stoutner said:
cat hunter said:
NOS-PRO said:

Cat Hunter,

If you are getting boondocker, I have "edited" the install instructions that will help you save a little time on the install. If you want me to e-mail to you, PM me with your e-mail address.
sent you a PM with E Mail address 2 days ago . if you didn"t receive it i will do it again . "many thanks " . ;)! :yam:

Cat Hunter,

If you still have the install instructions I would appreciate them. bruceking15@gmail.com

Back