• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nos system w/ K&N

yukon yamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 nytro custom! 2014 viper custom
I have been reading up on this for a while now, I also remember seeing someone install a LOW hp nos kit into a set of K&N filters on a nytro.
I am looking for a small shot just for the end of a drag strip maybe 10 hp per cyl. (due to shaved head and upped compression 12.5-1)
The simpler the system the better, I have to be able to take the bottle out so I can run in the mod classes and re-install it for the turbo/ nos class.
The mods that have been done to my sled are below in my signature.
I would even be looking for a simple used kit with a small bottle since it will only be used for maybe 2-8 races a day.
Thanks for the help guys!
:nos

NOS

Hey Yukon,
That was me that had that set up.
It was a custom made kit that Jason at Straightline Performance helped put together for me.
You start with one of their base kits except you install both fuel and NO2 line splitters and then plumb each K&N end cap with a NO2 nozzle and plumb each curved boot with a fuel nozzle.
Each filter had a 15hp shot installed for a total of 45hp when the system was activated.
I decided to build my own turbo system so i sold the system to Nytrozula over the summer. From what I've heard, the kit has been trouble free and working ok.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kope

The kit is very slick but I too ended up ditching it for the full time power of a supercharger. I had the NOS setup to a ZEX switch so it was only used when the ZEX switch detected WOT. The ZEX switch allowed the NOS to be injected automatically with having to push a button. Easy to setup and inexpensive($75)

Back