• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Not good

Under aftermarket parts, on Barn of parts Yamaha’s website (Travis), he has apex 136” custom billet muffin works rails (so 2 of them) for $150. Give him a call. Muffinworks stuff is nice, they may be new, I know Travis bought all MFW’s inventory when they decided to get out of the custom fab. Business.

http://www.barnofparts.com/aftermarket-goodies-12-16-17

That set of rails is for a CK skid, not a Mono. Nice pieces though. It’s too bad Turtle shut that business down, they made really nice stuff.

So Travis at BOP may have stock 136” rails, that link I sent was for aftermarket stuff. He doesn’t list every stock used part he has, you have to call for that. He’s always had the parts I’ve needed. Give him a call AND post a WTB in the classifieds here. Then all your bases are covered.

View attachment 136393 Looking for a set of 136 rails
I know how you feel. Dec 20 first ride out I broke the rear axle and it took out the left rail almost exactly like yours. has over 10000 miles.Waited for the parts and rebuilt it. 2 laps around the house and the track broke and pitched me over the front. Got a new track and put it in last night. Can be a damn expensive sport but the folks on this site are always willing to help. Good luck!

Jackpot!! you were really sendin' it like larry the enticer!! Well done!

Another day, another beer!

larry.jpg

Last edited:

Back