• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Novi Snow Show! Come and see us! Nov. 5,6,&7!

Thunder Products

Making your sled the best!
TY Advertiser
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha, Polaris, AC and Ski-Doo
WEBSITE
www.thunderproductsclutching.com
Will be there with great deals! Everything is in stock for you guys and gals....including apparel!

Port needs to have more girls come to the shows!

Attachments

• Novi.jpg
    Novi.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Yamaha girl (2).jpg
    Yamaha girl (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 117

I wholeheartedly agree! I have a strong inclination that the girl in the picture could probably convince me buy a whole lot more stuff than Kevin could. Just teasing, always enjoy stopping in and talking to Kevin and Mike but am just a sucker for eye candy. Will be sure to stop by the Thunder Products booth to check out your product offerings. Am definitely looking forward to the Novi show since last years was cancelled.

I wholeheartedly agree! I have a strong inclination that the girl in the picture could probably convince me buy a whole lot more stuff than Kevin could. Just teasing, always enjoy stopping in and talking to Kevin and Mike but am just a sucker for eye candy. Will be sure to stop by the Thunder Products booth to check out your product offerings. Am definitely looking forward to the Novi show since last years was cancelled.

Those shows are always a great time!! Wish I could have went this year :(

Back