• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Now I remember why>>>>>> I hate covers and LOVE ENCLOSED

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
Well we are preparing for a covid delayed Christmas

My wife wants the enclosed trailer out of the way so we can park all the kids- grown married with kids- cars.

BUT THATS WERE I STORE THE SLEDS!

Solution empty trailer of clean detailed sleds to lawn, move trailer off property.

Good problem to have its -supposed to snow.

Hassle get the old covers out and put them on the sleds in the yard.....ARRG...... I had truly forgotten what a hassle those can be....I mean how can a hook that I can rarely find a purchase for hook on everything every time I move it. Then notice the tall Yamaha mirrors I have on the hand guards have spun loose under the cover that no longer fits- I had finally fixed the spinning mirrors with lock tite this summer while putzing with the sleds....waste of time now loose and spinning around on threads again....ARRG

Thanks I feel better after complaining ......Have a great day and delayed Christmas if your having one.

Thankful for the heated garage and enclosed trailer even when I cant use them. LOL

Back