• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro airbox mod

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Nytro XTX, Hurricane Exhaust, K&N, Pcv, Autotune, Pod300, Star Suspension,
2018 Sidewinder, TD Max Spool 17, CAI, TD 3 Inch Stock Muffler Mod, 3Bar, BOV
Has anyone cut the 3’ hole in the bottom of the airbox with out removing it?

I did the SB 1" filters on top cover, seems to breathe easier now, cool air direct under light gap, seems snappier but subjective. I would do it again.

I did the SB 1" filters on top cover, seems to breathe easier now, cool air direct under light gap, seems snappier but subjective. I would do it again.
X2, I added the SB cold air kit to my 08'. G.B.

I bought these filters and installed them. Look to be the same as the SB filters
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0022ZN76K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I would agree, same ones or very similar. Another one that popped up is the uni filters, they show the top diamond pattern which are the same, the others never show the top view. As I have said all along, I appreciate all the guys here that take the time to test, debug and then have to try to make a living with a markup helping us so don't mind buying from them when possible. SB suggests an install pattern (vs me messing up a few airbox covers), plus turned me on to the 3m sealant I now use on everything!

image.png

Back