• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Gems controller blue led on or flashing at idle?

boardmandan

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
ZR9000, Nytro XTX - Gone, Viper RTX-DX - Gone
Finally got the supercharger installed and from the MPI info, it says that the blue LED on the right will be on if controller is adding fuel above 1 psi boost. At idle this led will be off, on solid, or flashing. Boost gauge reads -2.5 while this is happening. Do you know if this is normal operation?

Finally got the supercharger installed and from the MPI info, it says that the blue LED on the right will be on if controller is adding fuel above 1 psi boost. At idle this led will be off, on solid, or flashing. Boost gauge reads -2.5 while this is happening. Do you know if this is normal operation?

Sounds about normal.. Will you get a green when on the gas slightly? What gems setting are you starting with?

Sounds about normal.. Will you get a green when on the gas slightly? What gems setting are you starting with?
The first led is green at idle along with the intermittent blue. Sounds like you dont get the green while idling.
I checked what the controller came set to and i have 4 settings and they're all set at 4. That almost corresponds to the values listed for version 3.1.
Any recommendations? I will get some trail time on it this weekend and can try some tweaking. Afr gauge seems to be working well.

The first led is green at idle along with the intermittent blue. Sounds like you dont get the green while idling.
I checked what the controller came set to and i have 4 settings and they're all set at 4. That almost corresponds to the values listed for version 3.1.
Any recommendations? I will get some trail time on it this weekend and can try some tweaking. Afr gauge seems to be working well.
Do you have 4 modes or 5 modes? There are some out there with both.

Back