1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

Nytro Mountaintech 38 Question

Discussion in 'FX Nytro General Talk' started by yamanytroturbo, May 3, 2021.

1. yamanytroturbo

yamanytroturbo Veteran

Norway
    Snowmobile:
    Yamaha Nytro Turbo
    Hey guys. I have a 09 rtx, rebuilt which I just ordered a 38" mountaintech front end for. Im wondering if I will need new spindles? And another question, will I need new shocks? I got the stock fox float x, but will they be different what i need?

Last edited: May 3, 2021

3. Farmer 73

Farmer 73 Expert

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2010 NYTRO RTX SE, 2012 VECTOR, 2001 SXR 600, 2001 PHAZER, 2000 PHAZER, 1983 ENTICER EXCELL III
    No you will need nothing extra. Only if you want to upgrade the quality of the shock.

4. yamanytroturbo

yamanytroturbo Veteran

Norway
    Snowmobile:
    Yamaha Nytro Turbo
    Okay, just curious bcz on mountain tech site it said something that i needed 8GL spindles?

5. Farmer 73

Farmer 73 Expert

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2010 NYTRO RTX SE, 2012 VECTOR, 2001 SXR 600, 2001 PHAZER, 2000 PHAZER, 1983 ENTICER EXCELL III
    they might be needed for the 38" front end, but I didn't need the different spindles for the trail front end.