• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro MPI Blower with Remapped ECU at sea level

snowmaaan

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder, Viper XTX Turbo, Apex SE, Vmax 4, SRX 700
Does anyone have any experience with the MPI reprogrammed ECU on a nytro stage I kit? I spoke to them this past week and am planning to do this, however DONT want to sacrafice reliability. I am currently running a 27 top and 28 bottom setup (5 ish lbs) and am told with this repflashed ECU that I can run 9-10lbs on pump gas.

Again, I trail ride and want performance but reliability is key for me!! My sled is an 09 xtx with an excel header and Ultra Q muffler and Ulmer Clutching.

Thanks!

I run a yamai kit with 26 28 combo with no ecu reflash - no issues - with the reflash - can go higher maby 26 29 - the reflash is the way to go - thanks matt

Thanks for the response. Matt suggested a 25/29 combo putting it at 9.5lbs of boost. However, given I don't have a cooler on mine and don't have the pulleys suggested, I opted to run it as is. It runs really well and has been incredibly reliable so with 200hp, so running it another year as it is.

Thanks!

ecu

About to re install my new remapped ECU toady ! Went with full update including the hand warmers. I.m running 25x29 pulley combo and with this reflash I should be spot on . I do have the MTX cooler as well. I was running ethanol free 91 with no problems 9-10 lbs boost. I know I was right on the line so I just pulled my cluthing down to 8600 got be to sit at 7 which I could deal with . Now I hope to raise up the rpm again 8800 and raise up the HP !

Any updates on the ECU remap? Still interested in doing mine!

Back