• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Stage I MPI kit with Intercooler and Clutching

snowmaaan

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder, Viper XTX Turbo, Apex SE, Vmax 4, SRX 700
I am at sea level and running Ulmer Clutching. It runs hard at 6lbs of boost with an excel header and Ultra Q exhaust. However, I have not tried any other clutch setups...wondering if anyone has tried any HeelClicker or Dalton setups. If so, what is working??

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Snowmaan :4STroke:

snowmaaan said:
I am at sea level and running Ulmer Clutching. It runs hard at 6lbs of boost with an excel header and Ultra Q exhaust. However, I have not tried any other clutch setups...wondering if anyone has tried any HeelClicker or Dalton setups. If so, what is working??

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Snowmaan :4STroke:

Ulmer uses super tips in his clutch kits, they work great. Also, where you add weight to the tips will drive performance through low,mid and top end.. Why fix what is not broke? If anything you may want to change your helix and or springs, depending on what you are looking for...

I hear ya. It works fine...however I have used Heelclicker setups in the past that pull really hard up top and provide low end accel/torque that is hard to find in any other profiles.

schimtd brothers motorsports

Call Chris he did my clutch for my low elevation and that thing flys . I have run a lot of kits and then man is the best not saying the others aren'tbut he really is great .

Back