• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

delete

Pretty sure you are in the clear but I know how we worry about our 'babies'. The way this winter is going I wouldn't rush to put them away, lots of time later.

if it did not hydro lock, just run er. i run mine/ours every 3-4 weeks during the off season up to temp and have had no issues with them all.

I guess if you were to do that in the future- turn the clutch by hand over a number of revolutions to move the slug of oil around before you fire it.
A friend of mine does this, but uses 2 stroke oil as it is thinner and is designed to burn off easier than 0w40.
I have not done this but have chose to run the engine every 6-8 weeks during the off season to move things around (gas through the injectors and oil through the engine)
MS

Fogging oil vs oil... It is super thin and does as well if not better than thicker oil and zero hydro lock concern.

Back