• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Tunnel and bulk head

yamaha101

I am parting out my 09 Nytro XTX and was wondering how I should sell the tunnel, heat exchanger and bulk heads. Has anyone ever shipped one complete? Tunnel does have some battle scars(couple dents) so not sure how much it is even worth. Looks like you need to drill out a ton of rivets to separate the heat exchanger and bulk heads. Any thoughts?

I don't think the tunnel is worth anything, but you should be able to sell cooler and left and right bulkheads. There's a few on eBay right now.

Sled has 4300ish miles. Kinda what I was thinking about the tunnel being worth minimal if anything. Guess I'll tear it all the way down.

I would take the tunnel but it does not help that I am thousands of miles away

Whoever wants the tunnel likely wants the ownership. Stolen sled or insurance write-off.

dremmick if you're really interested once I get all these dang rivots out I'll send you some pics. I can ship fairly cheap thru my shop as long as it goes to a business.

Back