• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro turbo slow acceleration

0.7 bar , i will check plumbing from throttlebodies. I know it's not exhaust leak because i changed exhaust donuts yesterday.

would that be 10 PSI? If thats the case then I would think the clutching may be to heavy, was this a new build or it pulled the clutching before?

would that be 10 PSI? If thats the case then I would think the clutching may be to heavy, was this a new build or it pulled the clutching before?
Yes 10 psi. Last week i upgrade fuel pump to 270 hp, before with the other pump and injector the throttle respons was much better. So i think it's a leak someplace

This is from the top of the intercooler, this i think it's not correct? It's just a blended hose

Sounds like it's stumbling when you open the throttle. To rich? You put in the pump and injectors and then the problem came up? Do you have an AFR gauge? Maybe to much injector and or to much fuel pressure for 10lb boost.

Sounds like it's stumbling when you open the throttle. To rich? You put in the pump and injectors and then the problem came up? Do you have an AFR gauge? Maybe to much injector and or to much fuel pressure for 10lb boost.

Yes the problem came after i put in New pump and injectors. But also boost pressure went down

It has to be related to the changes you made or a boost leak from something you had apart. What turbo kit is it? I would contact them for setup. You might just need a fuel pressure adjustment? I assume you have a boost indexing fuel pressure regulator? Also you should have a AFR gauge otherwise you don't know where you're at.

Yesterday i had the sled inside a warm garage so today it did run good with much better response on low rpm. But after 1 hour i started stumble again

It has to be related to the changes you made or a boost leak from something you had apart. What turbo kit is it? I would contact them for setup. You might just need a fuel pressure adjustment? I assume you have a boost indexing fuel pressure regulator? Also you should have a AFR gauge otherwise you don't know where you're at.

It's mcxpress turbo kit

Back