• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Uncontrolable darting/track sliding

sledneck22 said:
You really think the ball joints are shot with a sled that has barely over 2000 miles on it? It could have but when we adjusted the toe-in/out last night they seamed pretty solid to me...I guess it is something worth double checking. Next thing well try is pulling the rear strap as said previously anther hole to see if that helps. Well be doing that around 3 this afternoon so ill post results

I could not figure mine out either! turned out to be ball joints with 2800 miles they where smoked hard!!Yamaha replaced under a recall mines a 08!!

My buddy got his sled back from the dealer after they replaced the ball joints and turns out the sled rides like a dream now. After all the suspension work tweaking we did it rides better than ever. So basically if you are having any problems I would call your dealer asap and get the ball joints replaced under the recall!

I have the same darting problem totally unpredictable at low speeds and cornering been through suspension so i tried some m8 skis from a friend and holy cow what a difference. before I would not let my wife ride it because of this condition but now it is easy to steer and very predictable I did not think skis would make this big of a difference but it did and now i dont want to give the skis back ...good luck :yam: ps i to would keep an eye one the front end i think yamaha messed up on these bushings and ball joints :die

Skis make a huge difference in certain conditions but you can tweak suspension and get close without changing skis. IMO

Back