• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro xtx

08nytro

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 nytroxtx 2010 vecter ltx
I am looking at used xtx with low miles,almost to low. is there a way to check engine hrs, how do I know if they didn't go buy a different speedo.

Post some pics of the sled, and miles. These guys on here will tell you if its legit.

What year? If you can go w a 2009+ or better yet 2012/13, get all the fixes in their last years. Great sled no matter what. Mine is a 2009 w 14,000 miles on it, like new w rebuild last year, have a front end rebuild + thread going here... Maintain these and will go 25,000+. All depends on how your ride, hard is ok but hard and beating it won't last with anything motorized I have ever owned. Welcome.

27000 km on my son's xtx. Still going strong. And he's not easy on it.

Too bad your in Wisconsin got a 2009 XTX with lots of extras, 6000 Miles for Sale.

Picked up a 12 XTX last fall and its a HUGE improvement from my 08 RTX shorty. Youll love it!

Back