• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oem XTX handlebar

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 FX Nytro XTX
Does someone know the oem bend of the stock bars ? Mine is crooked and I kind of want new bars but don't want to get a weird bend . I tried apex bars and the bend is just bad !!

Does someone know the oem bend of the stock bars ? Mine is crooked and I kind of want new bars but don't want to get a weird bend . I tried apex bars and the bend is just bad !!
I don't know what you mean by oem bend, but there were two different bars for the Nytros along with different steering posts.

How many degrees of pull back is what I'm looking for .
I put a PowerMadd adj riser on mine and now can get any position I want without relying on the bar's bend at all, happy with it after two seasons. You can swap out the riser part (1" - 4") depending if you want to extend cables. I don't notice the bar sweep funkiness some have commented on vs the Oft design where the bar turns around the steering linkage rod directly.

This is what a meant by pull back

Attachments

• 136667d1283351339-pullback-on-hd-reduced-reach-bars-chart.jpg
    136667d1283351339-pullback-on-hd-reduced-reach-bars-chart.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 80
I'm in a similar boat with my stock bars. Had a brand new Pro Taper bar ready to buy from a guy, but the sweep (bend) was just too severe, so backed out.

Back