• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Off Season play (what'cha doin'?)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to everyone out there.......especially all the veterans. I salute you. Here's what I'm doing with the over foot of fresh....

Attachments

• 000_0003.JPG
    000_0003.JPG
    369.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 000_0002.JPG
    000_0002.JPG
    374.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 000_0001.JPG
    000_0001.JPG
    404.2 KB · Views: 107

Let's See. Fishing, getting ready to fish, Fishing, getting ready to fish, Fishing, riding new Yamaha Super Tenere, Fishing, riding Super Tenere, saving for Mcx Turbo, Riding Super Tenere, Fishing, Saving for Turbo.

Somewhere in there, I have to squeeze in my real job.

swelly said:
OH yea, rebuild the coral in Seward that was destroyed by this years snow fall. Yes my wife to loves horses, bet they are cheaper to keep where MTDreams lives.

only activity that makes my activities look cheap...are horses...they are PRICY no matter where you are (yes feed etc. in AK is brutal)...and even the free horses will cost you a couple hundred a month per horse...then if your wife shows them, triple that...and if she likes raising the babies....double to triple that...

if your wife is blessed to have a daughter....plan for retirement about 25 years after your expected life expectancy....

mtdream said:
swelly said:
OH yea, rebuild the coral in Seward that was destroyed by this years snow fall. Yes my wife to loves horses, bet they are cheaper to keep where MTDreams lives.

only activity that makes my activities look cheap...are horses...they are PRICY no matter where you are (yes feed etc. in AK is brutal)...and even the free horses will cost you a couple hundred a month per horse...then if your wife shows them, triple that...and if she likes raising the babies....double to triple that...

if your wife is blessed to have a daughter....plan for retirement about 25 years after your expected life expectancy....

I am lucky, my wife just loves horses, not into the showing. Still got to have the extra truck, trailer, and now she wants a buggy for the dude to pull.

Lucky for us we have a son, between him and I we keep the inventory rotating at the local Yamaha Dealer.

swelly said:
mtdream said:
swelly said:

I am lucky, my wife just loves horses, not into the showing. Still got to have the extra truck, trailer, and now she wants a buggy for the dude to pull.

Lucky for us we have a son, between him and I we keep the inventory rotating at the local Yamaha Dealer.

And for that I thank you!!! Haha, enjoy the Tenere', im slightly jealous you have one and I dont.

Some pics from last weekend. Fun times.

Attachments

• 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 103
  • 000_0005.jpg
    000_0005.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 110
Looks like a good weekend!

By the way, the guy with the dish on his RV is taking it to a new level! I'm jealous, I thought downloading netflix in the trailer was roughing it.

Yeah, don't you just love his mounting system?!! It's been a tradition to camp and ride on Memorial Day weekend up there the last 25 years or so.

Parked along side the trailer behind the RV with the dish is a sled with a cover on the seat ... Is that an old Redline Revolt? You don't see one of those every day. Looks like a great time.

HYFLYR said:
swelly said:
mtdream said:
swelly said:

And for that I thank you!!! Haha, enjoy the Tenere', im slightly jealous you have one and I dont.

I know where you can get one. (rumor has it, they been selling) Or at least ride the demo. D2D I am leaving on the 20th. The boss won't let the sales guy go, maybe the Service Mgr should call in Sick! Staying the night in Chicken,(OK probably drinking in Chicken) then on to Dawson. Come on lets go. Ride the Demo like it is stolen!

Nikolai, have you ever thought of a career in NASCAR or automotive design?

You have amazing skills...

Back