• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Off Season play (what'cha doin'?)

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
Getting ready for hunting season....Elk

b81b1f6c.jpg

Gettin golf swing back in alignment....which means back is out of alignment :)

223c402c.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

Honey Do's....with a wife who has horses....means back is even more out of alignment...

4f08e6ab.jpg

Little Quadding....

26f60e2d.jpg

Some backcountry Horseback riding....

Little bit of Shed hunting....

Riding YAMAHA's (snow then Tar), working on YAMAHA's, thinking about YAMAHA's, and making fun of Cats :yam:

If there is any spare time, pulling summer chutes on the jet boat, fix the jet boat from pulling chutes, a little fishing, a little climbing and hopefully shoot a moose.

mtdream said:

223c402c.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

You may want to stop aiming for the water.....

Last I heard, that wasn't the best approach for golf ;):D

When does the new Nytro arrive?

scmurs said:
mtdream said:

223c402c.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

You may want to stop aiming for the water.....

Last I heard, that wasn't the best approach for golf ;):D

When does the new Nytro arrive?

Rofl, had a very bad round the other day...a par 3 over water (whole way)and I donated three balls...it wreaked havoc on my score card...

Only summer picture I have taken yet this year, Jet boating last weekend.
2012-05-17_21-34-42_968.jpg

Fastrack said:
I'm Alexi from Penticton ;)! But I'm guessing u figured that out already lol

Yup. I know most of the regulars on the forums. It helps solidify the vendor/customer relationship.

Heck, I've even hung out with that rlc dude from AK, MTDream and quite a few others. Great people on this site.

Makes the whole experience fun ;)!

I am moving on to another project - we are starting on our plans to finish our basement. We don't have a timetable so I just draw plans and do research when I have spare time.

Most of it isn't as fun as a sled build IMO - except the home theater part. The internet forums for that stuff can be entertaining at times.

The camper is out and ready to go, the boat is still in storage though. I am dragging my feet a few more weeks before I camp with a 3 month old :)

Have a great weekend guys -

tk

The short sled season this year has been a huge bonus for my yard. The garden has been in for a month, where I usually don't do it till after this weekend. The yard looks better now than it did all year last year.

And the Camaro is very glad that I am showing it some love this year after the sled has been taking all the attention lately.

Back