• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Off Trail group from Gaylord at TY Giveaway Ride

Ding

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Black & Blue
Just curious who the TY members were that I rode with on Friday at the TY Giveaway Ride. I can't remember any names, sorry. This group rode off Nowhere road SW of town.

I’m sure Tony was in there. Maybe Mark and Muffins?
Just curious who the TY members were that I rode with on Friday at the TY Giveaway Ride. I can't remember any names, sorry. This group rode off Nowhere road SW of town.
You have any pics?

he was sitting with viper dave and i during the giveaway.

Screenshot 2023-02-16 154451.jpg
Ring the Bell, Win a Prize???

How was it that the famous Ding was there and I never knew? This is what I was thinking—- Tod

Why is everyone wearing glasses now???
not into evil focals yet but been 40 years with them for myself. can't see the lumps in the trail without them.

Your Randy right? I hope?

If so that was us :) Was a fun day and we hope to see you again at the March ride.

Mark

Your Randy right? I hope?

If so that was us :) Was a fun day and we hope to see you again at the March ride.

Mark

Yep, I am still Randy (as far as I know). I wanted to ride with you folks more, but needed to spend time with my adult son who was along. We had ridden Kingston Plains area on Thursday and he flipped his sled and was a bit banged up. He didn't ride very far Sat and Sun, so it kind of limited my ride time. I do plan to be at the March ride.

Yep, I am still Randy (as far as I know). I wanted to ride with you folks more, but needed to spend time with my adult son who was along. We had ridden Kingston Plains area on Thursday and he flipped his sled and was a bit banged up. He didn't ride very far Sat and Sun, so it kind of limited my ride time. I do plan to be at the March ride.
We will be at the March ride for sure and riding Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Look us up anytime

I was already up there and ready to ride but got called home due to family illness. I will ride again, just not this weekend.

Back