• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT RACING - SEE YOU AT HAYDAYS!!

scmurs said:
Ranger Rick usually gives you the waving finger the first time they catch you. I think they mainly use it as an excuse to kick out unruly Wisonsinite Packer Fans ;):D

We'll have a t-shirt for you with the brother-in-law discount too ;)!

Typical Vikings fans, jealousy runs deep in the land of the purple.

Give 'em a nice championship belt and chug your beer :Rockon:

I will be in the booth with the OFT posse, look forward to seeing some old and new faces!

I will be making sure the mountains are blue :Rockon:

Looks like in addition to all of our goodies, we will have 2 153" PowerClaw tracks available at a discounted price - BRAND NEW!! (3.0 pitch - good Nytro track!)

In 22 years of living in MN I never made it to Haydays, Next year I'll try to change that. Getting a sled there to tear up the grass will be the spendy part :o|

Have a good time everyone, and someone try to snag me a OFT hat off one of there heads ;)!

rlcofmn said:
In 22 years of living in MN I never made it to Haydays, Next year I'll try to change that. Getting a sled there to tear up the grass will be the spendy part :o|

Have a good time everyone, and someone try to snag me a OFT hat off one of there heads ;)!

:moon:

Thanks to all who stopped out and said hello to us at Haydays.

Great to see Tom ( Mr. Sled ), Ryan ( pro116 ), Chris ( Superman ), Gary and Allen Ulmer, Curt at Sled Start and who can ever forget the Rockmeister ;)!

Good times.

Scott

scmurs said:
Thanks to all who stopped out and said hello to us at Haydays.

Great to see Tom ( Mr. Sled ), Ryan ( pro116 ), Chris ( Superman ), Gary and Allen Ulmer, Curt at Sled Start and who can ever forget the Rockmeister ;)!

Good times.

Scott

It was great seeing you as well :Rockon:

Back