• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT Racing

Re: oft

ccchris said:
1975FA said:
I ordered my rollover valve kit an the 27th of august and it's not here yet. Sure hope it's woth waiting for.

I was getting impatient having ordered reloctator Sept 21 and no word, other than a confirmation that I paid... I guess as long as it makes it before the snow flies?
Not the best practice to keep people guessing if / when thier order will get filled.

My order arrived today, 3.5 weeks but I have it as ordered. Thanks Scott!

CCCChris where do u live ...in the States or Canada..just trying to figure out what is going on as mine was ordered before you and you have received yours...I live in Canada so it might be the shipping Customs) that is holding it up

What did you order? I ordered my extensions and I guess they didn't have them in stock because he said was putting in the order to the machinist to make them. I guess its the way it is, if I would have known I would of ordered them a lot earlier. Snows a flying and I don't feel like taking my chaincase apart to put my 121 track back in so I can ride a couple of weeks.

The good news... I Just got word the extensions will ship from my machinist tomorrow! So they will be on there way to you by the end of next week.

It's been 2 months to the day now, I wanted to get there faster. But we're turning the corner now even though we're in the busiest time of the year. ;)!

All the inventory is in my possession now and it helps me to manage it. I have shut down a couple products as some have noticed. Don't worry, they will be back but I need to focus on the high demand items.

There have definitely been lots of bumps and I can't thank my customers enough for supporting me in this transition.

All the stuff i'v gotten from OFT has been top notch , sometimes the wait is well worth it guys , plus if you ever have any troubles they the first to call you back , might be a little slow at this time of year as everyone wants the stuff now , be allot more simple if we would order in the summer but that never is on our brains till the first flakes of snow start to fall , they had a change of ownership and that takes a bit of time to get things rolling smooth again

lets all be honest , we like the stuff they put out or we would be buying somewhere else ,

Rick
know you been busy and i'm sure you hate to see anyone have to wait , thats life and i'm sure as time goes by you'll get a good bunch stock piled ahead , again like i said , you get us some nice products for our sleds , if we want it bad enough we can wait or just pass , i decided to wait on my big wheels and nutz as to me i'd sooner buy from you guys at OFT knowing i'm just a phone call from help if needed and you stand 100 % behind what you sell

thanks from me

I can't say a bad thing about OFT Racing.....first time dealing with Richard and he was very quick to get back to me on some questions. Ordered the copper donuts on the 20th and they were in my mailbox the 24th (standard usps). Great way to make a new customer.....would definitely go back!

Back